Tuesday, March 2, 2010

life

I'm watching American Idol and a post comes across in memory of family members who have passed away and now my mind is resting on the many many family members who have died and particularly all the ones who have died due to cancer.  Normally it's not a "big" deal, but it'll be 2 years May 20th (her birthday) that my Aunt Bev passed away and took a huge part of my heart away.  I patiently wait for my turn to join her in Heaven (sometimes not so patiently as a few of my readers can probably understand).  But I await the day when He shows up and the dead in Christ will rise and then those of us still alive will join in on the party.

Enough - time to finish watching American Idol and then maybe my banjo or a video game - it'll depend on what the dog does - maybe I'll read a book or watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment