Saturday, February 20, 2010

And so it begins

Ok, first off, welcome to anyone who has decided to follow my blog. As of yet, I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to write about. Maybe I will write about my struggle to get disability from a country that admits that my condition is severe but not severe enough because I can still bathe myself and will take the time and effort to at least appear somewhat presentable. Or maybe I will write on the daily anxieties that I deal with while dealing with ongoing pain from a multitude of different body parts. Or maybe it'll deal with my upcoming doctor's appointment where I find out whether I have a "simple" case of having a peptic ulcer or stomach cancer (I'm betting on the first because of the meds that I take). Or maybe it'll be a post of something I find interesting or a funny email that I get, or one of those boring "25 Things You Didn't Know About Me" emails. Who knows?

Either way, if you stick with me, thanks! If you don't, well, your loss not mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment