Monday, May 5, 2014

Well, guess I've lived up to my blog title!

To be honest, I forgot I had this.  It was kind of neat going back and reading the few things I had posted and saw what all was going on when I first started this.

And I can't really tell you how I found myself again.  I was just checking another fellow's blog and saw mine, I think, and clicked on it and here I am again.

Maybe I'll start writing again.  I've been "venting" on facebook and although I don't have many followers here, I can post and if I feel like an idiot when I'm done, I can just delete it (I know, I can do the same thing on FB but sometimes I don't feel like an idiot until some time later and someone has already read it so it's too late to pretend I didn't write it. LOL)

So, until next time (which may be years again).........

No comments:

Post a Comment